Your medicine teachers for this journey will be the high vibrational foods of the Sacred Valley, the powerful practices, meditations and mantras of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, the master plant teacher, Mother Ayahuasca, the magical lands of the Peru & the gift of noble silence. All will contribute to a cleansing of that which clouds the realization/remembering of your true self, elevating you beyond the illusion of the egoic mind.
During the 8 day Conscious Cleanse, you will experience…
- CLEANSING YOGIC DIET - Delicious cleansing foods prepared by Chef Tim Butterly consisting of fruits, veggies, nuts, grains and local harvests & superfoods from the Amazon. Diet will be vegan -no animal products/by-products, free of salts, sugars and oils and gluten free on request. The best possible way to prepare your body for the journey ahead.
- KUNDALINI YOGA - Kundalini yoga is a ‘householders’ yoga, one that anyone can do. Our daily practices will assist you to embody the awareness and heart centered energy awakening inside of you. It will also give you the tools to empty the unsupportive patterns of the subconscious mind and tap into this space (shuniya) in your daily life. Many traditional yogas that focus on flexibility and postures can be very intimidating. Kundalini Yoga is completely different. We use simple movements that anyone can do, regardless of age, size or flexibility, combine it with certain breathing patterns and sounds leading to a profound experience of the divine within.
- 2 AYAHUASCA CEREMONIES – Wisdom & healing with the master plant teacher, Mother Ayahuasca. There will be one evening ceremony with the maestro, Diego Palma and another ceremony during the day with another master ayahuascuero of Ayahuasca-wasi.
- TEMESCAL CEREMONY – Sweat lodge purification ceremony on the first day to open us for the transformation to come.
- FLORAL BATHS - Purify the self with the beautiful spirits of the flowers of the Sacred Valley.
- MEDITATIVE HIKE - Contemplative hike through Kinsa Cocha, a land of magical lakes high in the Andes.
- NOBLE SILENCE – Ahhh, the sacred sound of silence to open you to Shuniya, that quiet, empty space within; the source of all wisdom. Note: It will not be a silent retreat, but silence will be encouraged to allow everyone to get the most out of their experience.
- PERSONAL READINGS - Brother will do a personal tantric numerology reading with you which will offer profound insight into your souls path, the challenges you are here to face, your inherent strengths and your dharmic path. Based on your reading, you will also receive your own personal sadhana (spiritual practice) to assist you in aligning yourself with your deepest calling.
“It’s a journey that will have you emanating love & light from every part of your being.”
WHERE: Rama Dasa Yoga Center - Pisaq, Peru WHEN: see schedule
We will begin at 8am on the first day and end around 1pm on the final day.
You will want to arrive on location and check in the day prior to the listed retreat starting day.
*Shared occupancy $800
The prices are all inclusive. There are no other charges unless you would like body or energy work available from some of the gifted members of our family here in the valley.
“You more than likely can feel whether or not you are meant to be here. I know for some of you it is a big decision. I would like to invite you to consider not making money the reason you do or do not come. The time is now that we follow the calls of our soul when we receive them , no matter how irrational or improbable they may seem. If money is not flowing in your life right now, please write to me to discuss your situation. I will do everything I can to assist you to be here.” ~Brother
Space is limited, so please sign up early to reserve your spot.
“What matters most is how quickly we follow what our soul directs.” – Rumi